These Denver police officers were honored for their dedication to mental health
A luncheon put on by the Denver chapter of The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI Denver) honored 14 Denver police officers for their commitment to helping folks who were experiencing a the mental health crisis.
Every year the Denver Chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness honors Denver Police Officers who use Crisis Intervention Read More
- Retiring State Senator talks with NAMI Denver
- NAMI Denver Education Night – October 18th – Caring 4 Denver – Leslie Herod
- Want to Get Up to Speed on Mental Health Law in Colorado: Follow the work of Mental Health Colorado’s Moe Keller
- Mental Health First Aid: Action Through Education
- Over 20 People attend NAMI Denver Education Night on January 16