NAMI Denver is featuring a new “Blog” written by Theresa Schiavone. Theresa has been a part of NAMI Denver’s family for years. She has helped to organize many of our events including “Education Night” and our “Crisis Intervention Training” luncheon for the Denver police.
Theresa is a local Denver resident who knows the ups and downs of caring for a disabled child. She has experienced all of the frustrations and the joys of caregiving and is a tireless advocate for helping those in need
Theresa’s new blog is but another extension of her efforts.
- Advocate Group Spurs Changes to Accessing Benefits
- GETTING THE FINANCIAL SUPPORT YOU NEED FOR YOUR LOVED ONE – SSI AND SSDI
- FORMER HEAD PUBLIC DEFENDER URGES DECRIMINALIZATION OF NON-VIOLENT OFFENSES INVOLVING PEOPLE WITH MENTAL ILLNESS
- NAMI Denver Honor Denver Police Officers 2018
- Retiring State Senator talks with NAMI Denver